As a Gas Measurement Technician, you will independently perform gas measurements and ensure that our customers receive reliable advice about any gases present in Sea Containers or other enclosed spaces. Based on this advice, a customer then determines whether they will have the containers unloaded or whether they will use our ventilation methods to get the concentrations of gases down to a legally safe level.
- Independently perform gas measurements and installment of ventilation;
- Incidental unloading of containers;
- Taking air samples.
- Exposure and involvement in other service divisions of EWS
- English is your native language, or you speak and write it fluently
- You live within an hour driving range of Milton Keynes and have a Full UK Driving Licence
- You are prepared to obtain internal /external training to learn all the skills you need;
- You know it’s important to keep learning about your work and our services;
- You are in possession of a driving license;
- You are service-oriented and a satisfied customer is your goal
- Have good communication skills and be able to work alone and/or within a team.
- Have good time keeping
- Be computer/smartphone competent.
- Competitive remuneration
- Company vehicle and computer or tablet/smartphone
- Pleasant and ambitious working environment with career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: